Saturday, October 3, 2009

CHANGE IN PLAYGROUP

We will be cancelling playgroup this Tuesday the 6th and instead having it next Tuesday the 13th at 1:00. The hayride at Raabs is available at this time. We will be meeting at Raabs Fruit Farm in Dallastown at 1:00. The cost of the hayride is $6.00 per person. This price includes the 45 minute hayride, picking 2 pumpkins, gourds, 4 apples, applesauce and apple cider. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Also if you are planning to go, please either let Pammie know or post below so I know how many to tell them. Thanks! Hope to see you there!

11 comments:

Ang said...

Hi Pammie! I had a question...is there a charge for any age (Lexie)? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it is $6.00 per person regardless of age. You do, however, each get to pick the pumpkins, apples, etc.

Adrienne said...

To anyone interested: I called Raab's and they said that if you want to only pick apples (no hay ride, no pumpkin), then it is $9 per 1/2 bushel of apples.

Ang said...

No problem. Thanks for getting back to me. :o)

Heather K. said...

Sorry, that's naptime. I usually swing things as late as noon. But she's been an erratic sleeper again lately. We we there on 10/3 and it was great. Enjoy!

Heather Herr said...

I want to go, but really - Anissa would be $6.00? That would be $18.00 for us and I don't know if I need that many apples.

Anonymous said...

If it makes a difference to anyone, our church fund would cover half the price per person, so it would only be $3.00 per person. I forgot that we did that last year. I apologize about not posting that earlier.

Michelle said...

Audrey, Eliza and I will be there. Thanks for organizing this. Now we just need the weather to cooperate.

kathleen said...

Mercedes and I are planning on coming.

kim said...

Kassie, Elijah and I will be there.

Anonymous said...

Pammie,
Told you I was coming, but am not able to make it. Wish I could, sounds like fun.
Melissa