Thursday, December 30, 2010

JANUARY PLAYGROUPS

From: Heather Herr
Can you pass this along for me? Thx


Hi everyone!
I am in charge of playgroup this month. January 3rd we are going to do snowflakes with the theme "God made you unique, just like a snowflake". Unfortunately, I am not sure if I will be there. My family is sick as of this point- I hope we are better by Monday. But if not, if I drop everything at the church, can someone else run the group?

January 17th we will be making calendars. I will need a head count to make sure I have enough crafts for everyone.

Hope everyone's Christmas was a good one!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evie, Maddie, and I are planning on coming. Amanda

Anonymous said...

I was meaning that we are coming on January 17th for the calendars. (We will probably be there for the 3rd too, but won't be able to get there early since Maddie won't get to my house early enough) Hope you and your gang are feeling better Heather! Amanda

Ang said...

We should be there on the 17th for sure, not sure about Monday. :o) Hope you all are feeling better. Thanks!

Jenn said...

We plan to be there both days. I can try to get there early, but it's always a bit up in the air, working around Anna's schedule. Really, Heather, I don't think anyone will mind if you are not able to drop things off. We can just let the kids run around and play.

Anonymous said...

Stephen and I will be there on the
17th and we should be there on the
3rd also. I pray you all are feeling better.
Trish

Michelle said...

Eliza and I should be there on the 17th. Not sure about this Monday.

Heather M. said...

Madison, Christian & I will be there on the 17th. There may be a lot of older kids since it's a holiday.

Ang said...

Ashley will be there too...forgot she was off school. See you then. Thanks! :o)