Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October Playgroups

Every Monday we meet from 9:30-11am. If weather permits we will have open play outside in the pavilion/parking lot at church. Bring a packed lunch if you want to stay longer and enjoy each other's company, while getting the kids fed!!

October 3
Nature craft: Make a frame out of sticks and stones. Bring a 4x6 picture of your child to complete it there.

October 10
Open play. Bring a bike/scooter/riding toy for your child.

October 17
Nature hike at Sam Lewis State Park.

October 24
10:30 wagon ride @ Raab Fruit Farm. The cost is $3.50 per person (children & adults). It includes: 45 wagon ride, 1 small pumpkin, 2 gourds, 4 apples along with a sample of apple cider and applesauce. I must have a firm number of those attending by the 21st and a signed permission slip before the ride.

October 31
Open play. Bring a bike/scooter/riding toy for your child.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, Dylan & Savannah are coming.

Heather M. said...

Christian & I will be there.

Ang said...

Lexie and I are planning on coming. :o)

Kim said...

Elijah, Kaden and I will be going to Raabs. Also Becky and Logan, Christy and Paige and my mom will be going along.

Anonymous said...

If I can figure out how to get there I will be bringing Evie, Maddy, and Emma. Also I invited my neighbor and she would like to come with her daughter, Hannah. So...2 adults and 4 kids. Amanda