Thursday, April 12, 2012

Human Life Services "Walk for Life"

Walk for Life – May 19, 2012 Join us at the HLS annual Walk for Life on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at Cousler Park in Manchester Township Human Life Services. Bring the family along to enjoy a fun morning together making a difference in the community. Let's try to raise money for this worthy cause. Life Services, 742 S. George St., York, PA 17401. Cousler Park, Pavlion D, Schedule 9:00 am Registration for Walk 10:00 am Walk begins 11:00 am Fun time and prizes Directions to Cousler Park: From Route 30, take Roosevelt Ave. north to traffic light. Turn right onto Greenbriar Rd. and proceed to Church Rd. Turn right onto Church Rd. Parking lot closest to Pavilion D is the second entrance off Church Rd.

5 comments:

heather said...

The kids and I will be there.

Anonymous said...

I plan on being there, probably with Shay. Kris

Kim said...

I am planning on being there with Mackenzie, Kassie and Kaden.

Ang said...

I will be there with my little ones as well. I will have Pastor say something at the next Wed night and Sunday to see if anyone wants to give to this great cause, and if okay with you Heather I will tell them they can either give the money to you or me. :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I will make it - it will be a last minute thing. Amanda