Saturday, December 29, 2012

January Mom's Night Out

Our next moms night out will be on Monday, January 7th at 6:30 in the women's Sunday school classroom at church. We will be having a baby shower for Crystal. She knows about this but we wanted to show her our support as she adds to her family. She is having a boy and said what she really needs is diapers (in all sizes), wipes, bath stuff, lotions, balmex etc. We will be having appetizer/finger type foods. Please rsvp below with what you will bring along. Hope to see you there!

13 comments:

heather said...

I will be there and will bring veggies & dip.

Ang said...

Can't make it this month :o(

Kim said...

MNO is moving from the church to Kris Weaver's house.

Kim said...

I will be there, I just can't decide what I'm going to bring.

Anonymous said...

I will be there and will bring a cheese, meat, and crackers tray. ~ Amanda

Anonymous said...

I'll be there if I haven't popped yet. My mom is staying with us, I dont know if she wants to join the group for the night. and I dont know what i'm bringing yet ~ Crystal

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pammie said...

Ummmmm....Crystal, you are not bringing anything but you and your belly :)

Pammie said...

I will not be coming so as not to spread any of my germs but I will be sending the cake and a fruit platter.

Anonymous said...

I will have drinks and a chips and taco mexi dip. Kris

Gigi said...

I can't wait to come out for a night away and see all of you lovely ladies. I will bring chicken salad on martin potato rolls.

kim said...

I think I'm going to bring a shrimp platter. See you all tomorrow

Stephanie said...

I will be there but have no idea yet what I am bringing.