Thursday, May 8, 2014

JUNE PLAYGROUPS

We will be meeting EVERY Monday at 9:30am, unless there is an unexpected change in Stephanie or Crystal’s schedule.
Please bring your own snack and/ or lunch depending how late you want to stay.

June
2nd Crystal’s Home for WATER PLAY: 3440 East Prospect Rd, York
9th Rexroth Park: 1941 Prayer Mission Rd, Wrightsville  (Stephanie is not available please call Crystal with any questions)
16th Dallastown Community Park 175 E. Broad St, Dallastown (Stephanie is not available please call Crystal with any questions)
23rd York Township: By Police station, Oak St, York (Spry area)
30th Camp Security: there is a stream, so please prepare for water play: Locust Grove Rd and Easter Blvd
   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I think the address for the dallastown park is wrong I believe it is right behind the dallastown fire co . on s school place

Unknown said...

I will not be at the York park on 23. Or camp security next mon. Please call steph if you wanted to make sure she's going.

Stephanie said...

I too will NOT be at York Park on the 23rd. I have to work. I will be at Camp Security next Monday.