Thursday, July 31, 2014

August MNO

MNO: What's for Lunch??? Monday, August 4, 6:30pm @ Jenn Gaidos' home Salad Night: Jenn will provide greens and drinks. Please bring toppings, dressings, bread, or dessert.
Though salads are a great lunch option for the adults, it can be a bit more difficult deciding what to pack and serve our kiddos for lunch during the school year. Since we inevitably have a school lunch conversation around this time of year because most of us pack our children's lunches, we thought we would just make it a theme for this month. We will spend a brief portion of our evening discussing what we pack for our kids. Please come with a lunch-packing tip, recipe, etc. to share. In addition, the August Thirty-One special is a kids' lunchbox offer. Kristina Ogurcak will have the lunchboxes available to view if anyone is interested--this will probably be her packing tip! (Of course, if you are interested in any other items, she will be more than happy to show them to you and/or take your orders; however, the evening will not be set up as a "party" and there will be no pressure or expectation to purchase.)

8 comments:

Gina said...

I plan to be there and will bring beer battered bread from tastefully simple with the yummy balsmic dressing and chopped green peppers. See you all there!!

Heather said...

I will be there! I'll bring hard boiled eggs & tomatoes.

Ang said...

I will be away in the Poconos! Have fun! :o)

Pammie said...

I can finally come!! I will bring cucumbers, carrots and a dessert.

Unknown said...

I will be there! I'll tuna and cranberries :)

Christy Vespa said...

Hoping to be there, dependent on how my allergic reaction is doing (it flares up at night)
I will bring candied walnuts!(and Cameron)

Jenn said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone. You may want to bring a sweater/sweatshirt as we will probably spend most of the evening outside.

Anonymous said...

I never remember to write on here until I'm almost ready to leave, but I am planning to come tonight. I am bringing a cherry pie (gf and df) and some chicken strips for the salad. I will also likely bring some gf,df dressing that others are welcome to use if needed.
Vanessa